Are you ready to paint summer flowers that sizzle?
Then this Summer Flowers Masterclass is for you!
Join me at a local flower farm and paint dahlias, snapdragons, and sunflowers.
You’ll get instant access to over 7 hours of inspiring instruction in this Masterclass.
Grab your brushes, paints and get painting TODAY.
YOU'LL LEARN TO:
Set up a floral composition successfully
Simplify hard to paint flowers
Work on a painting dry without overworking it
Get Lifetime Access to over 7 Hours of Streaming & Downloadable Content!
Lesson 1: Composing a Floral Still Life
Do you find composing your own floral still life challenging? I’ll walk you through my decision making process for floral compositions.
In this lesson you’ll learn how to:
- Pick the right background
- Choose the right props and vase for your flowers
- Arrange flowers to have drama and impact in your painting
Lesson 2: Summer Sunflowers
1 hour 50 minutes
Is there any happier feeling than a summer sunflower? There is! Painting a bunch of them in a gorgeous French confit jar. Thanks for the inspiration Van Gogh, now it’s our time to shine.
You’ll find out how to:
- Simplify those beautiful petals alla prima style
- Make them dance with movement
- Let go of details and get more drama
Lesson 4: Snapdragons and Cream Part I
1 hour 11 minutes
Now you’ll paint one of those arrangements that I set up in the still life composition!
In this painting you’ll learn how to:
- Get the composition onto the canvas
- Start a bigger painting boldly alla prima without fear
- Choose a background color to make your subject pop
Lesson 5: Snapdragons and Cream Part II
1 hour 43 minutes
I’m gonna show you how to work on a painting that’s dried and take it to the finish without fear!
You’ll discover how to:
- Finish a dried painting without overworking it
- Work with dried impasto successfully
- Decide what to keep, what to add, and what to eliminate
- Make decisions that make the painting better the second time around
Yes. This masterclass is a one-time purchase and doesn’t require a monthly subscription.
You have the option to download the videos OR stream them at your convenience.
Your one-time purchase gives you LIFETIME access to the video content.
Yes! Each lesson provides you with reference photos of the setup, the painting, and color palette.
The Summer Flowers Series Masterclass gives you 5 lessons which is over 7 hours of content!
Yes! This way you can choose which lesson you’d like to start with and access any of them at your convenience.
Summer Flowers Masterclass Series
Lifetime Access to over 7 Hours
of Streaming & Downloadable Content
5 Extensive Video Lessons, Reference Images for Every Lesson,
and a Complete List of Materials