Are you ready to have fun and master painting peonies?
At the same time? Yes that’s possible!
If you want to paint beautiful peonies in a variety of styles then this series is for you!
- Create three striking and unique peony paintings.
- Successfully paint a patterned background and a vertical panoramic.
- Capture believable light and movement of peony petals.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
3 Extensive Video Lessons
Reference Images for Every Lesson
A Complete List of Materials
Over 5 Hours of Content
Lesson 2: Asian Peonies
1 hour 45 minutes
Are you ready to master painting a patterned background? It’s not as hard as you might think. Let’s do this together!
You’ll find out how to:
- Paint a busy background and still have it recede
- Capture believable light on dark peonies
- Choose what stems to paint in the vase
Lesson 3: Peonies and Delphiniums
1 hour 51 minutes
Dive into this exciting and unique peony composition with a bold love of color!
In this painting you’ll learn how to:
- Use the color wheel for a fun loving color design
- Create a successful panoramic vertical design
- Start with a design line and connect the elements from top to bottom